Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No Blumy Surprise

That state Attorney General Richard Blumenthal did not join in with 13 other attorneys general to challenge the Obama Healthcare bill comes as no surprise. Blumenthal, who is trying to distance himself from Sen. Dodd, is walking arm-and-arm with his policies. Dodd placed the $100M UConn hospital payoff in the bill and House members didn't remove it. Blumenthal supports Obamacare and the cost that goes with it. Changing the Washington culture means not voting for Blumenthal in the 2010 U.S. Senate race. Simple as that. The state's Republicans and Independents, both groups that give Blumy strong marks, need to come to that realization.

1 comment:

  1. As an official representative of the "Center of the Universe" I would like to thank you for your courage and passion in presenting the case against our do-gooder AG. As an avid listener to the Dan Lovallo Radio Program, I know how much energy and intelligence you put into this cause. I work from home 6am to 3pm. But every afternoon at 3:05 pm my radio is tuned to AM 1240 WWCO and I wait with bated breath and beer in hand to hear your rockin' intro and those cryptic words from my Mama Rell "I'm absolutely astounded". I will never tire of that intro. Good show!

    ReplyDelete